FAQ FOR PIERCING
Piercing – Questions and Answers
- Your piercing will swell for the first 1 or 3 weeks, depending on individual skin.
- When it’s healing : itchiness, pain, irritation or yellow liquid might dry up around the piercing area. (Please clean them when you see them)
- Food such as : water spinach or morning glory, beef, sticky rice and chicken’s skin.
- Changing the jewelry too soon once you got them pierced.
- We always recommend using a straight stud for the first piercing because it moves around less than a ring, which fastens the healing process.
- For the lobe area which is easy to take care of and heal, you can get a ring from the first piercing.