The best way to get an accurate price range is by having a (free) consultation with the artist - if not in person, then through a brief detailed email/messages in Facebook. In order for us to quote your idea, we need to consider the subject, size, placement on the body, detail, etc.....
Yes. Deposit is required to make an appointment. Deposits are refunded a haft when the appointment is canceled or will be applied to the final price of your tattoo.
Once you’ve selected your preferred artist(s), you can either
- Stop by the shop
- Call us at (024) 6657 8484/(024) 6291 3784
- Send a detailed email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us through our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/1984tattoostudio/
with a description of the design, some photo reference, and your preferred dates to schedule. This will enable us to process your request quickly and efficiently. We schedule appointments a maximum of three months in advance.
Usually we ask customers to initially come and see us in person. We have assistants available all day and a 12-artist team who can help you refine your ideas and aid your decision and to which tattoo artist is best for you and your project. After seeing the assistants and artists, we can then book you the day you will do the tattoo. Sometimes consultations are necessary to take measurements or to trace the area you’d like to be tattooed. All of this process is free but we will require a deposit to hold any time you book to do the tattoo or before doing the designs.
You must be at least 18 years of age or with parental consent.
It depends on the artist, but all tattoos’ price starts at 500.000 VND. Final price is dependent on size, details of the design and the location on the body where it will be placed.
Yes! But in the best possible way. Your brain releases endorphins when you go through pain and your body loves endorphins, so yes, it hurts, but you’ll kinda like it.
Any sort of numbing creams are really not recommended as they change the integrity of your skin. Numbing creams usually only last about a half hour before wearing off, which really isn’t long enough to get that much work done anyways.
It takes two to four weeks to “heal,” but it takes months for the skin to fully regenerate.
Every shop has their own recommended care methods. You will be given an instruction aftercare after you’ve been tattooed. Your tattoo was carefully done by professionals. To ensure a top quality tattoo, please follow these simple care instructions below.
- Leave the plastic wrap on for around 30 minutes then remove it, gently wash your tattoo with warm water and liquid antibacterial soap. Do not use bar soap or wet tissue.
- Gently pat dry with a clean paper towel. Do not rub back and forth.
- Always wash your hands before touching the tattoo. Do not wrap it with anything else again.
- After 3 days, please apply a very thin layer of Vitamin A&D ointment on your tattoo, pat off extra ointment if you applied too much. Continue to apply 1-2 times per day until your tattoo is completely healed.
- Your tattoo needs oxygen to heal so let it breathe, peeling and flaking is a normal part of the healing process. Never pick or scratch your tattoo while it is healing - this will damage it.
- You should not go to swimming pools, beaches or hot tubs for at lease 2 weeks.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun. After healing process, you can use sunscreen over it when spending long periods in direct sunlight. Do not put any sunscreen on the tattoo that has not fully healed.
- If you have any questions, please contact our studios. Happy healing!
We only accept cash, do not accept credit card.
We are located in the heart of Hanoi and Hoian, a go-to place for all of those who have a passionate love for tattoo since 2015. We have many professional artists with different styles which can satisfy all requirements of customers. Our space with the highest hygiene and professional service is the best choice for you to get a tattoo.
- 37 Ma May Street, Hanoi
- 50 Ba Trieu, Hoian
We are open 7 days per week, from 9am-10pm.
Click HERE to view a map.
We are open daily, from 9am-10pm.