What Piercing service Do Our studio Offer?
Our shops do every kind of piercing service that you can imagine. Here are some of the more popular ones that we offer:
Our stores offer a wide variety of piercings to cater to your unique style. Here are some of the most sought-after options that we provide.
For various positions
- Clean your hands with soap to prevent bacterias to go into your piercing before you touch it.
- Wet the Q-tips with medical salt water, turn the Q-tips lightly in circular motion and avoid moving the jewelry.
- Remember to clean your piercing once or twice a day, it’s not necessary to overly cleanse or your piercing will get irritation.
- Avoid all kinds of chemicals, soap, makeup products.
- Belly button tends to takes up 1 or 2 years in order to heal completely and properly.
- Avoid wearing high waist jeans, tight pants that could possibly rub onto the piercing area.
- Skip the exercise related to the belly as long as possible.
- Dry your belly button after every shower by using a Q-tips or cotton balls.
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPENS DURING THE PROCESS?
- Your piercing will swell for the first 1 or 3 weeks, depends on individual skin.
- When it’s healing : itchiness, pain, irritation or yellow liquid might dries up around piercing area. (Please clean them when you see them)
What to avoid?
- Food such as : water spinach or morning glory, beef, sticky rice and chicken’s skin.
- Changing the jewelry too soon once you got them pierced.
Can I get many piercings at the same time?
- Yes, you can. However, it depends on the placements and your body condition (just in case of swelling)
- For cartilage piercings (on ears or nose), you should get 2-3 piercings per side maximum.
Can I get a ring right from the first piercing?
- We always recommend using a straight stud for the first piercing because it moves around less than a ring, which fastens the healing process.
- For the lobe area which is easy to take care of and heal, you can get a ring from the first piercing.